Introduce Yourself Here !

Go down

Introduce Yourself Here !

Post  Izumichi on Tue May 06, 2008 3:03 pm

Hi everyone Razz
Most of forums I was/am active have a introduction topic so people that log in first time can say a few words about themself and I think it would be nice to have a place for that here.
I found this site when I was looking for help about Holic and I must admit it helped me in my problem Razz
So a liittle bit about me for the start. Friends call me Izumi or Izu and I'm 21 years old (I know... I'm old... tongue ). I play Holic for like 2 weeks now and i enjoy it very much. I played Scions of Fate before I started to play Holic but I checked it out beacuse I was curious and i got hooked up. I play Holic whenever i have free time but I've been soloing most of the time. Not that I don't like partying but.. well it kinda worked for me so far but I'm looking forward to meet some people in game and have fun together Wink I hope that this forum will get big enough some day and I admire the work you put in your site and this forum Wink
Izumichi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduce Yourself Here !

Post  Lisette on Sun May 11, 2008 7:52 am

Hi Izu Very Happy ,

Nice idea ! I move this thread to General Discussion, so others can post their words here too Smile
Oh... I edited the subject a bit too...
Lisette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Anne on Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:36 pm

Hello there,
I have always loved to be around the forums so well I decided to give a try and come to take a look at the forum and looks nice so now I am here
Well moving to myself I am Anne I found this site by browsing the forums of Holic I am 13 years old I know I am a youngie so well I am just starting to play Holic so I can say much still I hope I can meet a lot of people here and have lots of fun ^^
Anne

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum